Your privacy is important to us.
It is Ayushkalki Wellness Private Limited’s (the Company) policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while
operating our Website.
make use of personal information.
By registering for, accessing, using, and/or downloading any service, you consent to the collection and use of your personal information
Collection, Use and Disclosure of Personal Information
1. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned
2. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
3. We will collect, use and disclose personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes,
unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as may be required by law for any other purpose.
4. Personal data should be relevant to the purpose for which it is to be used, and, to the extent
necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
5. We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access,
disclosure, copying, use or modification.
6. We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
7. We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
8. The Company may use or disclose your personal information to:
1. Administer and operate this Website;
2. Personalize and improve your experience
on this Website;
3. Enable your access to and use of the
Website and any of its services;
4. Publish information about you on the
5. Send you relevant marketing
that any use or disclosure of personal information submitted on the Website shall not bein any manner contrary to applicable laws,
as may be amended from time to time.
This Website may contain links to other websites that may collect personally identifiable information about you.
The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of those linked websites.
In the event the Company goes through any kind of business transition, including without limitation a merger, acquisition by another company,
or sale of all or a portion of its assets, personal
information collected on this Website may be
among the assets transferred.
The Company will make best efforts to take all
such reasonable technical and organisational
precautions to prevent unauthorised access,
loss, misuse or modification of your personal
The Company will store all the personal
information you provide on its secure servers in
India or secure servers of its third-party affiliates.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information
is protected and maintained. The Company
reserves its right to amend or modify in any